Sunday, January 20, 2008

Smells

Apparently, Japanese people don`t smell bad or sweat. It is a test to try and find deodorant here at all. I on the other hand, I sweat and smell worse than 78 percent of American men (that is an exact calculation, by the way) AND I happen to be picky about what kind of deodarant I buy (natural, no anti-perspirant, no heavy metals.) I went to the health food store to find some, causing a full-store search by the three people working there. They finally found two kinds, each costing about $25
(¥2600). Anyway, it`s no prob, Bob, because my hubby is in the Land of Products For People Who Are Smell Phobic, like me. For now, I just hope none of my co-workers come near me for their sakes. I feel like I am in junior high, again. Wait, I am!
On the Craft Land front, there is plenty miniature food, fake fur, rainbows, glitter, Glitter Rock and planet-like forms.
More soon...

No comments: