Tuesday, March 13, 2007

All or None

The Crushmeister escaped today: through the bars in our window he pushed out our screen to frolic with his buddies...ahh! I thought someone had broken in when I got home from work. And HOLY COW: One day out and he is covered in fleas again. Ybor City is not a good place for outdoor pets.

Note from Craft Land: I added more earrings and some paintings to ETSY in the last couple of days. I still haven't sold a darn thing. I've heard that marketing is the thing to do. I feel torn: should I wait until I have more stuff on ETSY to market or will marketing take so much time to draw a big crowd anyway that I should just market my little crafty heart out? I'm always of the all or none mind which is so silly.

Lesson of the Day: Some things I can just buy rather than make. Sure I think I can make just about anything that doesn't involve electronics but I don't have to (why this is news to me, I don't know). I can actually choose to spend my time making things that inspire me and drop a little extra dough on some nice office storage or a cat carrier.

No comments: