Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Hello March



Hello March. Where does February go anyway? (let alone the first day of March!)

Notes from Craft Land: I have found new fire burning in the belly of Beaded Weeds. For one thing, I was able to sell a third of my jewelry at ART House last week (blog entry "Seed of a Day")!! Yay! I received great feedback from people. I never realized how much girls from ages 7-13 love my jewelry. I should have guessed since I would have loved it at their age. I also was offered a vague but exciting opportunity to be involved in giving a workshop about beads to teenagers at the Polk Museum of Art (http://www.polkmuseumofart.org/content/) (I'm sorry I cannot make that a link. Apparently my blog host is based on Explorer, not Safari...I'll work on that) . I'm still not sure what the workshop will entail, but I find it to be such a gift from the universe since I plan to someday teach and give workshops on a regular basis. I have also spent some excellet time on ETSY finding other amazing crafters. Check out my favorites to see some fantastical crafters (http://www.etsy.com/favorite_listings_public.php?user_id=5003596&page=2).

That's all from the inspired realm of Craft Land and Cat Land.
peas out!

No comments: