Sunday, June 10, 2007

pics and updates from Craft Land


Mikel just found this photo of us in NYC last year at Cinders gallery in Brooklyn. I added the grease to my face for the shot. Like it?

I also figured out how to insert links into my blog: use a different search engine. Not that this is an interesting thing to read about, but it is a significant aspect of the weird things I have to learn on my process of becoming a full-time artist.

Other things I have learned this week:

1. Sometimes it takes reading my horoscope to let myself off the hook (it told me to relax about my work endeavors until the 11th.)

2. Some colored wire is really wire just wrapped in plastic tinsel which is useless for beading because it peels and gets in the way of seed beads.

3. It is not pushy to hand out business cards...I keep telling myself.

4. I know there is something to learn from my problems uploading images on ETSY. I just haven't learned them yet.

Here is a photo of a new bracelet I made this week.



On the next episode of Craft Land: more photos, more fun.

No comments: