Sunday, June 17, 2007

some links


This is a new necklace I made for Twig last week.

Today, as I was exploring new ways to increase traffic to my websites, I discovered that I have been posted on a site called stylehive I have not even heard about this before and I am pretty excited about it! What a small world the internet makes.

I have also been reading some bits of Home Jewelry Business Success Tips which has great tips for anyone starting such an endeavor. Rena Klingenberg is a genius for contributing so abundantly to the community of self-employed crafters. There is a reason her website is in the top 1% if visited websites.

I just finished an AMAZING book yesterday: Eat Pray Love but Elizabeth Gilbert. So refreshing and inspiring. It reminded me in concrete ways about how important it is to find depth in my life and that deepening what I know about myself and the universe is a constant process (ever heard that before?) full of pleasure, pain/discomfort and love. I feel like I renewed vows to myself and now I'm on another honeymoon, on my way to the rest of my life. I love when art does this for me.

No comments: