Tuesday, July 15, 2008

By Water and By Air

This is a river near our house.  
I'm going to miss this tall buddy the next few weeks!  I am flying to VT tomorrow morning which means I have way to much to do before Mikel and I drive to Nagoya after school today.   I will try to get some blogging action in while I'm gone!  I can't wait for some time to relax, talk a LOT in English, and see family and friends.  I need to rejuvenate my creative spirit and get out of this sweltering Japanese summer humidity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with 'Loan Calculators' on this one (wow, some random businesses scout for clients in interesting places.)

...It will be one babe-less gaijin ('foreigner') down by the water the next few weeks. Maybe I will try to sneak into your luggage- VT sounds like a good idea.