Friday, March 13, 2009

Spider Eggs and Powerpoints

This is a photo of a Dunkin' Donuts in Thailand.  
If you look closely at the names you might notice one called "Spider Eggs."  Yum!

It's the weekend once again and one week before I fly to the USA (Alfred) with 13 students for a home-stay trip.  I am already afraid of the jet lag.  I am very excited, though, to see what my students reactions are to the USA.  I'm also looking forward to giving a slide talk to painting seniors while I'm there (assuming my bosses don't change my schedule and I have to cancel my meeting... my fingers are crossed that it will all work out!  I'm too excited!)  I will talk to students about what I've done since graduation.  Has it really been 4 years?   Oh my!  So much to talk about.  Of course this means I have to make a powerpoint presentation.  I used to imagine this might be a fun endeavor.  I have only made about three, but that was a few too many.  Time to just sit and focus.  A little coffee and some Twilight on the ol' Ipod should do the trick.  I've already written a brainstorm about what I want to talk about.  Now to organize my ideas into pictures...

Happy Saturday!

No comments: