Friday, January 23, 2009

Telepathics of Lost Camp

This is the album art for the recently released CD made by The Telepathics of Lost Camp, the moniker for Mikel's music.  You can here his music here .  He has put many CD's out into the world, but only recently feels sort-of comfortable with me promoting his tunes.  (psst... don't tell him I am saying this, but I think he is a very talented musician, and I especially like the vivid images his lyrics create in my mind.  Check it out! Any feedback is welcome!)

I am happily awaiting a visit from my sister, Clare and her new hubby Geoff.  They will hopefully get here in a day or two.  Until then: it's Saturday morning.  We've already had our pancakes, NPR listen, and Daily Show viewing.  Time for art-related business, and business-related art. 
Happy weekend! 

No comments: