Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mud and MikGyver



Look what we got in the mail today! Our buddy and pen pal Mud sent us this amazing envelope I like to call a "cap-elope". She is a super creative lady with a flair for recycled materials and a passion for mail.
Here is her website: http://mudly.wordpress.com (sorry, no links today...)

Speaking of websites, mine is launched once again-- altered and laboriously improved by Mikel.
The address is: www.meganbisbeedurlam.com
He will be adding my paintings completed so far in 2009 shortly since I finally gave him the official measurements. I don't know what I would do without his help. I also will finally be setting up for the Human=Landscape show at Firehouse Gallery this weekend, for which I have two flashlight bulbs rigged up to electricity and a moving motor. Again, without Mikel's help, I would never be able to rig such a masterpiece up. I like to call him Mik-Gyver.

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

MMS said...

Mik-Gyver, that is hilarious. What is this cool news about you moving to NYC? & How long are you going to be in hanging in Vermont?

megan bisbee said...

I guess I haven't officially announced it on here yet but Mikel got a sweet job in Brooklyn designing and hand printing funky cool wallpaper. He's already in NY and I'll be in VT until the end of August due to setting up my sculpture show and packing. Yay!

Michelle Summers said...

Megan, that is sooo awesome. Congrats, you guys will have such a fun time in NYC, I can't wait to see the posts of all the amazing things you will do there.

megan bisbee said...

Thanks, Michelle! I'm really excited :-)