Monday, November 5, 2007

Lamination Magic

Before I hit the hay, I want to express my excitement about the world of lamination. While I was creating some cards for an English game today at school--"This is Johnny Depp. He is my friend. He is nice to me..."-- it dawned on me that I have been totally missing out on the incredible world of lamination. I instantly threw some shiny dessert stickers in the machine. By threw I mean delicately placed them on paper and between the laminating plastic, then helped it go through the machine, trying not to wiggle too much with excitement. And, Voila! Plastic covered stickers...redundant? Maybe. Fun? Yes!

I also watched Patch Adams...a very good movie with nothing to do with lamination but everything to do with excitement and passion.

Any idea how lamination can be earth friendly?

good night!

No comments: