Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sparkling Sticks

A happy cover in Matsumoto!  
I don't know what it is covering but I like it.

Luscious Lava 
(These will be posted on etsy today!)

This started from a look at the view out of our apartment in winter.  Now that spring has sprung, I realize that my image of spring in my mind isn't much different from what it actually looks like in Japan: colorful, bright and busy.
Here's a painting is progress.  My paintings and jewelry are very sparkling lately, and starting to grow long bits.  Are they roots?  Fallen trees?  Chopsticks?  String on a Sumo wrestler's costume?  Rays of light radiating from Buddha?

Time to post new earrings on etsy!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

iggy notifying chucks refined questionable eurartekin lillys tiredness accomplish catalogue european
lolikneri havaqatsu