Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ETSY Japan

"Dreamings"
Ok, not the best photo.  Unfortunately this was taken on a day when I was taking many photos of jewelry, all of which turned out this bad. Anyway, 
I just became a member of the ETSY Japan group.
YAY! I feel less invisible as an ETSY seller.
I read a good post on the My Art Space blog (which I highly recommend for people interesting in art!!) about the importance of networking online as an artist. I am not very good at it yet because I am always so nervous that it will get out of my control, but that's only because I am a bit timid yet. I decided I will just dive right in. The more people that know about my work the better.
I will soon be posting on the Etsy Japan Team's blog for store/Japan updates, etc.  I might be able to make a pod cast for them... but I don't know what I would do.  Any ideas?

Me in Nagano. 
 I went yesterday to get a new visa, but this was taken the last time I went with Mikel.  I forgot the camera yesterday but I wanted to post a pic today.  Blogs are no fun without pics!  I went to a cool little shop that sells things from all over Asia and Hawaii (Asian influenced I guess) and found some beautiful things!  
My favorite are two hand painted steel cups from India that I bought.  
No pic of them today, sorry!  I will post a pic soon though, because they totally inspired a new rush of ideas in my studio.  

Off to Photoshop more earring pics!


1 comment:

Michelle Summers said...

Megan, you're hair is so long! Love the earrings even if the pic is not so good. I am going to go check out your etsy site right now.