Monday, November 17, 2008

Sea Urchins and Bad Wine

Yay!  I sold these beauties today!  I will be sad to see them go but also excited that they will have a life of their own.  They are called "Sea Spray Pink Urchin."

Although I have been spending more time on painting lately and less on jewelry, with the holiday season upon us I am excited to have a little jewelry party at a friend's house in Iida and perhaps put some more creations on my Etsy site!  Nothing like a little flow shift in my business to give me an energy boost!

Random thought:  I think there is a wine conspiracy between France and Japan.  I truly believe that wineries in France that have a bad year and can't sell their wine to anyone else, send it here to Japan where people seem to have no idea they are buying TERRIBLE wine (they must not be drinking it because if they were they wouldn't be paying for it).  I'm seriously not a wine snob.  I totally believe in the fact that if you like it, it's good.  The problem is that I have bought wine 5 times in my town, hoping each time that it will be at least drinkable and not like nail polish remover, but the truth hurts: there is no good wine from France in Anan-cho (nor from anywhere else!)


2 comments:

Michelle Summers said...

Drinking bad wine is a real pisser, I feel for you girl.

megan bisbee said...

Word! But I think I might be able to pretend it's decent by making sangria... maybe.