Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fukki Fire

"Spring Fire"
Shadow free at last!  I had two failure photo attempts but I finally did something right!  My next photo challenge is to be able to photograph my new rings on  my hand.  Every time I try, my skin looks horrid.  Yay for new challenges.

We just got back from a long walk.  We found two fukki (spring vegetables) which we will make into tempura later.  Mikey is totally passed out next to me, pooped from carrying a HUGE bag of rice on our walk (we stopped at the grocery store at the beginning of the walk).  The sky is getting ready to do something dramatic and I am ready to prepare for an evening of art writing and jewelry posting.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous earrings, Meg!

megan bisbee said...

Thanks!! Although I think the way I photographed them kind of flattened them out. I do like the graphic quality, though. It`s very "pop"!