Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fun Business

"Inside Out: It'll get you through"

I just installed this sculpture at Spare Room Gallery in Brooklyn. The opening is tonight and the poster is below for more details. Mikel also has an awesome piece in it. He doesn't have a photo of it yet so I can't post it so you'll have to take my word for it that it's awesome :-)

(detail)

Big news stuff from craft land:

~My earrings will soon be sold in the gift shop at The Whitney. Yay!
~I will be attending The Barn, a Seven Below Arts Initiative art residency for 6 weeks this summer in Vermont.
~I will be teaching adult and teen night classes in painting and drawing in July at Spoke the Hub (If you're in the area, contact me for more details and I will post more info on here as I receive it).

Way fun! More news to come as well as a new artist conversation in the works. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Michelle Summers said...

Wow Megan the Whitney!!!!!! I am bubbling with joy for you.

Meredith Bailey said...

that is some SPECTACULAR news!!! (insert little mud dance here)

megan bisbee said...

Thank you very much! I'm SOOOOOOO excited and overwhelmed :-) xoxo