Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Antlers, Elves and Earrings

"Hana's Super Leafy Earrings"

Yay!  Big news!  We can finally use our Apple computer at home after more than a year of using our sketchy old Japanese one.  This is all thanks to our new American friends who live in another small town nearby.  Nathan was a "computer tech support guy" (official title) in college and those guys seriously know what they are doing.  

Anyway, this means that I will be able to do SOOOO much more computer stuff.  But will I?... We shall see.  Studio time is still tops.

The earrings above are 7.5 inches long.  I made them for my most fun (because she likes lots of colors and interesting designs) and enthusiastic ETSY customer.  I hope she likes them!  I will make myself a similar pair because I like them so much.  They are quite dainty for such long lovelies.  

You can see the length on me here!  

The color is a little blasted because I was taking the photo in direct sunlight by myself. AWKWARD! I had some time off work today after teaching about Christmas to Elementary students (which included me wearing antlers with bells on them all morning, and explaining to them what an elf is...)  All in good fun, here in Japan.  It's never a dull day when you get to wear antlers, long earrings and large man-like snow-boots. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those earrings are AMAZING!