Monday, November 9, 2009

Fertile Space Pants

"Whispering" 
(a ghost and monkey combo platter)

In the book I'm reading called Going on Being bMark Epstein, M.D., I found a word for what I have been thinking about with my ghosts: Sunyata, a Buddhist word for an emptiness which is not a void but a fertile space where nothing has intrinsic or absolute reality and is therefore relational. Anything can exist in relationship.

"Wear Your Space Pants"
These will be posted on ETSY today!


"Are we going on an adventure?" Mahoney asks with a smirk. 

"Well, my dear, we're already on one. All I'll say is this," Mr. Magorium continues. "With faith, love, this block, and a counting mutant, you may find yourself someplace you've never imagined." 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this monkey combo platter still from the Japanese Bank????

LOVE your work.

megan bisbee said...

Yea! Well, the monkey head is from the Japanese bank but the ghost is from work that developed a little later. It's like my past and present having a conversation.

Thanks Robin!!