Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Snap Shots

This is actually a HUGE wall sticker that is made to look old and tattered.  It's a little like how my brain feels right now.  I don't have the mental capacities to write much due to a long walk and a soul draining trip to Target.  Some comments of photos then.

I originally took this photo because I LOVE the garden of fake flowers.  When I looked at the photo I realized it looks like the saint is about to dive in which made it more interesting to me.  Sometimes just doing something as simple as taking a snap shot can reveal new things.

This is called "Weedazzler" (a play off of weeds and Bedazzler). 
 I just posted it in my shop today along with other treasures.  
Check 'em before you wreck 'em home skillet :-)
  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see a "ghost" of the saint diving into the fake flowers!!!!

megan bisbee said...

Good idea! I hadn't thought of that... I totally give you props for that idea :-)