Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Beading Workshop

My beading workshop in Matsumoto is a total GO!  I already have four people signed up and three who "may be attending"  yay!!!  Tonight I will put together a more interesting powerpoint for inspiring my workshoppers, and work on the pamphlet!  I am really excited!!  Above is a necklace I made for a commission a while on ETSY.  Funky, huh?  

Also, today is Mikel and my 3.5 year anniversary (3 years since our summer wedding)!!  I think we will go eat Japanized Italian food tonight in Iida and pick up some more art supplies for my grab bags!  

2 comments:

Michelle Summers said...

Megan, do they have good deals on beads, and what kinds? I always wonder what bead shops are like in far off places.

megan bisbee said...

I have been taking a leaf out of your book and buying lots of fake plants and cool recycled bits. There is a craft store near me, but it doesn't have beads that are cooler than what you find. I haven't been to a bead store in a city yet. If I find something crazy I will send it your way. Anyway, I am making you a good box! You are always good at sending cool stuff to me AND you are such a cool rockstar with my blog. Thanks! I will look for treasures for you!