Thursday, June 5, 2008

Photo Free

Sorry, no photos today.  
I am trying to get a fun package of "Pen Friend" letters out from my students to some kids in Stowe, Vermont.  It is like pulling teeth to get some teenagers to care about communicating with people they have never met and therefore don't fully believe they could be interesting at all.  Oh well!  It is good Japanese practice for me (since many students turned in letters all in Japanese!) and could be a great cultural exchange.  Some students are really excited about it!
I found a great website for collecting fun blogs.  www.bloglines.com allows you to keep track of blogs that you like AND it tells you when the blogger has added a new post.  You can also find other cool blogs by looking at what other bloggers like to read.  I LOVE it.
Happy crafting!

No comments: