Thursday, June 26, 2008

Website in Action

Here is a new sculpture. It will soon be added to the lovely website Mikel made for me. He launched the "real" version this week and I think it looks fantastic!
Check it out at:

Time to go home, drink a little coffee and get started on editing the rest of my sculpture images. It is really amazing how finished images allow for an objective perspective on my work. Not only does it make me realize how much I have already finished, it also makes me realize what I want to change, inspiring me to keep making more.

1 comment:

It's Jam Packed! said...

Ah Megan,,, a fellow coffee drinker! I just checked out your web site and your etsy site, your husband did a great job and your makings look fabulous! Its important to have somewhere people can view your works. I'm especially impressed with your paintings, so imaginative. Good luck with your workshop, trip to Thailand, friends visiting and the humid summer. Congratulations:)