Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Bit Of My Wonder Emporium

If you look closely, VERY closely, you can see a small person in the center of the background wearing an orange shirt.  That was me yesterday at our town's relay race.  The photo is far away because Mikel took it before I handed off the relay sash to him.   As soon as he took it, he ran the camera and his raincoat to the side and got back to the start line for the hand off.  It was another rainy day and therefore great to have some reason to leave the apartment.  I'm sure if we hadn't had an obligation, we would have just stayed inside all day.  It's days like that, rainy days, that I dream of book stores, coffee shops, galleries and restaurants.  We've learned great ways to entertain ourselves in small spaces.  Thank the universe for art!  

A magical amazing movie about creativity and living life as an occasion.  
I'm sure you've seen it, but in case you haven't, I HIGHLY recommend it.

We've been planning our straw bale house we want to build in Vermont.  
Here's one image of a house that probably has too many windows for such a cold state, but is beautiful and inspiring nonetheless.  

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

MMS said...

Megan, I think you need to check out www.designformankind.com. ;)

megan bisbee said...

Wow! I'm so excited about that! Do you know Erin personally?
xoxo