Monday, May 25, 2009

Leap for Leisure

"Leap for Leisure"


"Cool as a Cucumber in the Snow with Sunglasses and a Creamcicle"

Studio tip:  Using documentation of your work (or other random photos) play with Photoshop or print them and use paint, glue, your hands, etc. to alter the images.  See if the mood of the image changes, or the subject.  Try using a fragment and just playing with it.  Play is key.  It's especially refreshing for me when I use images from documentation because playing directly contradicts the strict rules and focus it takes to document something correctly.  My least favorite chore is documenting my work so after the stress of it I need play to chill out like a cucumber.

1 comment:

Michelle Summers said...

I love the images Megan, nice use of color and space. The droplets are my fave!