Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stress Mess

This is a bracelet I made for my sister, Jaime, for her graduation last year.  I think the photo looks so nice.  It is on the cover of my press release booklet.  I decided to chill out and not try and finish the press release for this weekend.  I kinda had a little... okay, BIG stress breakdown last night.  It is a little too ambitious and I still haven't even priced my pieces yet!  I have about 100 pieces of jewelry to price before we leave for The Moto tomorrow morning.  Priorities!

Good News!
My new website is in action!  
It is a bit under construction, but for now it connects my online personality at one site.  
I am so excited about it.  

1 comment:

Michelle Summers said...

Megan your site is looking awesome and I loved looking at all your paintings I have never seen before. How you make so many is a mystery to me. So I was drawn to the Two Old Superheroes Talking Under Two Caves and Monster Puppets. I can’t wait till we can have an art talk again. Good luck selling.
p.s. Stress is the devil so be careful ;)