Sunday, May 11, 2008

Will coffee help?


A sea creature, perhaps.


Mmmm.  On a diet?  
These little desserts won't make you gain an ounce... well, maybe they will if they are hanging on your ears (I'm not exactly sure how much they weigh.)


New earrings from Craft Land!

I have been working like a crazy lady for the upcoming sale on Saturday.  Of course, right as I get this fire is under my buttocks, I suddenly have to start teaching elementary school too!  Ahhh!  
Deep breath....

Tonight's "to do" list:
1. Make an earring tree
2. Start designing my press release 
3. Decide how many more earrings I should make 
(I have 79 pairs so far) and make some.
4. Eat dinner
5.  Listen to Lord of The Rings on the ol' Ipod 
(Harry Potter needs a break)
6. Chat with Mikey
7.  Make sure I have everything for elementary school tomorrow!!!
7.  Sleep

Here I go!


2 comments:

kaninchen said...

i love the kelp or sea weed ones, are those for sale?

megan bisbee said...

The green ones? I am planning to bring them to Matsumoto this weekend for the sale, but if you are interested, I can post them in my shop on ETSY for sale asap (before I go!) Let me know!